Sunday 11 March 2012

My Experience

We know our Indian constitution aspired its provisions from many countries. It is lengthhest constitution. Earlier it contains Articles 395. At Present it has Articles 442. Ok let me come to the point.
How could we remember these Articles. Simple First you by heart the Index. Then mark each and every sub clauses make a note. Try to remember the Headings. Remembering is possible only by repeated studying and revisions.
2. You can use acronyms. For example EFLEMR. Each letters says about fundamental rights guaranteed in our constitution.
3. Imagine any creature to remember. For example I used to think about a film in which actor VIJAY rang cycle bell to pigeon whenever I think about ornithology and whenever I saw fan I think about wheel image. Because the fan was invented by wheeler.
4. I used to play with friends I used something my friend will tell legal provision regarding that if he is wrong I'll correct his mistake.
These are the very few methods which I use for remembering legal provisions. Whatever it may be its all depends on our mentality. Frequent revisions and reading. Getting clarifications discussions will help more.

No comments:

Post a Comment